150 w/m² undertile heating mat kit – 15m², 2250W
Supplied as a kit complete with thermostat, primer with roller and fixing tape, screamer and FREE INSUL-PAINT, the 150w/sqm RFM underfloor heating mat is suitable for undertile heating in bathrooms, kitchens and living areas within the home.
Detailed installation instructions can be found in the Downloads.
Each kit includes:
- RFM heating mats - 500mm wide
- RFSTAT-W16 digital thermostat. White casing as standard - see thermostat options
- Floor sensor
- Flexible protective plastic conduit for the floor sensor
- 2 litres of acrylic floor primer with roller
- 2 rolls of high adhesive fixing tape
- SCREAMER - Cable circuit monitor - assists the installer during installation. When the Cable Circuit Monitor is connected to the terminations of your heating mat or cable, the CCM will automatically sound the alarm if the cable is accidently cut or damaged.
- 1 litre of INSUL-PAINT, incorporating 3M insulating technology - full specification and guidelines provided in the "Floor Insulating Paint" category on this website
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Guarantee
- RFSTAT-W16 is our best selling thermostat and is the default thermostat in this kit, but you can select an alternative thermostat in our range from the drop down menu. The total price shown is for a complete kit, inclusive of your chosen thermostat.
- TOUCHSCREEN OPTION - just £9 to upgrade to a Touchscreen thermostat. Settings are possible wherever your finger is placed on the screen of the TR8100 touchscreen thermostat. Many touchscreen thermostats on the market are without this feature because they are designed on a grid system. The grid is not obvious as it lies behind the screen. Touch with your finger across a gridline and the response of this type of thermostat is impaired.
The TR8100 touchscreen thermostat is a true touchscreen.
- RFMAX-W5KW OPTION - This thermostat is designed to switch up to 5Kw direct and is ideal for those installations with higher loadings, where a single thermostat is required.