QUICKHEAT is sold in 1 litre size bottles and up to 14 square metres can be covered with one coat. Coverage will depend on the absorbency of your sub floor.
Check the hologram on the side of the bottle for authenticity as several substitute brands are now available on the market
All concrete or wooden floors must be sealed before underfloor heating & tiling to ensure there is a bond between the floor and any tile adhesives or compounds. That is why our undertile heating mat kits include QUICKHEAT thermal paint and application roller as standard
QUICKHEAT improves the R value of the floor and will minimise radiant heat loss / downward heat loss by up to 20%.
Radiant heat loss is responsible for up to 75% of heat loss from the home.
Most floor surfaces are porous, especially concrete floors, and a 1 litre bottle will provide coverage of up to 14m² floor area with one coat.
QUICKHEAT is a dual purpose paint used to both insulate and prime your floor base prior to laying underfloor heating and tiling. The floor surface will then be insulated and ready primed for the application of underfloor heating, levelling compounds, tile adhesive and tiles.
Used to improve energy efficiency, QUICKHEAT is also ideal and practical where no build height on the floor is possible.
The fact QUICKHEAT both insulates and seals the floor is a bonus
- Suitable for use with electric underfloor heating systems.
- Insulates and seals all in one application
- Improves the R value of the floor
- Minimises downward heat loss by up to 20%
- Ideal for use on a wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, screeds, self levelling compounds, timber, MDF, brick etc.
- Quick & easy to apply with roller or brush,QUICKHEAT dries in around 2 hours.
- Low odour water based system.
How to use:
- Stir well to ensure uniformity
- The paint is best applied by brush or roller (1L of QUICKHEAT and a roller is supplied with each undertile heating mat kit)